The rigors of beach life demand a clear mind, and travel insurance is a smart way of attaining it. The travel insurance market has some types of coverage that are new, like COVID-related cancellations; and familiar, like boilerplate luggage policies. I curated the following list of different options for you to compare in this brave new market:
- Allianz has a user-friendly interface, which is necessary because of the sheer amount of scenarios they cover. For example, Allianz offers yearly policies that cover more than one trip, or basic single-trip coverage. Allianz has an app available in the App Store or on Google Play, or by clicking here.
- Trip Protectors’ emphasis is on obtaining the lowest rates possible. It doesn’t share its plans on its public website, preferring instead to collect information about you first. Trip Protectors does not have an app, but the website is accessible here.
- Mediquote offers health and dental insurance for travelers to Canada. It has an app available in the App Store, or by clicking here.
- GeoBlue is part of Blue Cross & Blue Shield, providing health insurance for travelers taking single trips, multiple trips, or long-duration stays. GeoBlue has an app on both the App Store and Google Play, as well as a website reachable here.
- AXA Assistance seems to excel on cancellation coverage — 75% of nonrefundable costs are reimbursed for any reason a flight is canceled. AXA has an app in iOS and Android, and the website can be accessed here.
JHA’s Lifestyle Division can help book reservations, get you travel insurance, and give you peace of mind before you take off. To find out more, click here.