Are you questioning whether you have everything in order to age wisely? Do you know someone who is struggling with what insurances, investments, or protections to put in place with regards to the aging process – a friend or family member? If so, this webinar is not to be missed!
Please join a group of experienced experts to discuss the nuances of aging wisely. Authorities in the fields of finance, law, insurance, and geriatric care will be answering your questions about life as we transition.
We treat running a household like running a small business.
Judith Heft & Associates caters to:
- High net worth individuals juggling multiple homes
- Highly successful dual income families where there is lack of time to manage the household as a business
- The sandwich generation trying to juggle helping their older parents with their finances as well as dealing with their own daily money management
- Newly separated couples needing financial transparency
- Newly widowed and divorced adults seeking assistance on finances they were often never involved in
- Small Businesses needing to outsource accounts payable and receivable
- Bookkeeping and tracking income & expenses by property
- Divorce financials with total transparency
- Negotiating with vendors
- Maintaining tax records
- Working closely with CPA, Wealth Magner, Attorney, and other teams of professionals
- Relocation and travel assistance
- Liaison/Elder services
- Professional & personal organizing