Financial Concierge firm seeks Account Manager
We are expanding and are seeking qualified high-energy, enthusiastic candidates to join our growing team. This is a full-time (Monday through Friday) on site position
- Prior experience with Quickenand QuickBooks Desktop and QBO preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
- Good verbal organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong people and negotiating skills
- Good phone skills
- Patience and ease in working with high net worth clients
- Experience with online and offline bill paying
- Excellent writing skills
- A results-oriented, problem solver with strong decision-making skills
- Prior experience with a small company or family office a plus.
If your people skills and number skills add up Judith Heft & Associates is hiring! If you are a patient, self-motivated professional who loves helping all types of people we can’t wait to talk to you!
Please include your cover letter and state why you think you are a good candidate for this position. Use the word platypus.
Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company Describes its Culture As:
This is a fast-paced office with a family-type atmosphere. Everyone works together in a friendly, low stress environment. We are detailed oriented, team oriented, outcome oriented.