Are you not-so-patiently awaiting spring’s arrival like me? Hopefully the warmer weather will arrive soon. In the meantime, we’ve been growing!
- Our business has grown with the addition of a few new clients (welcome!).
- We survived a busy tax season, which has now ended. Currently our days are spent working closely with our CPAs and managing filed extensions.
- With tax season now over, I have managed to sneak in a bit of respite (albeit brief).
- All of our plates are full and the tasks and responsibilities keep on coming.
When you’re in the trenches of life, maintaining financial organization and daily routines proves to be even more of a challenge. We are here to help.
With a successful first quarter under our belts, Judith Heft & Associates is expanding and we’re looking to fill a full-time financial concierge position.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- is an expert in Quicken and QuickBooks;
- has strong people skills and an upbeat personality;
- is a multitasker, who can jump around with regard to responsibilities;
- has an interest in working with seniors;
- has excellent writing and researching skills;
- is an independent, self-starter; and
- enjoys working in a fun, upbeat environment.
If interested in joining our team, please submit a resume with cover letter to Ed@JudithHeft.com.